|Tuesday, 7 August 2012, 16:00 HKT/SGT|
Source: Spikes Asia
|Direct and Promo & Activation, Digital & Mobile, Media, PR, Design|
SINGAPORE, Aug 7, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Spikes Asia, the regional creative advertising and communications festival for Asia Pacific, taking place 16-18 September in Singapore, is pleased to announce a further five of the ten juries that will be present in Singapore to judge this year's awards: Direct and Promo & Activation, Digital & Mobile, Media, PR and Design.
The Direct and Promo & Activation jury will be:
- Tina Manikas, Executive Vice President, Global Retail & Promotions, Draftfcb, Global - Jury President
- Brandie Tan, Executive Creative Director, Lowe Malaysia, Malaysia
- Joji Jacob, Group Executive Creative Director, DDB Group, Singapore
- Julian Schreiber, Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO, Australia
- Junichi Tanaka, Creative Director, ADK, Japan
- Minakshi Achan, Co-Founder, Salt Brand Solutions, India
- Victor Ng, Chief Creative Officer, Euro RSCG South East Asia, Regional
- Chee-Guan Yue, Executive Creative Director, Grey Group, China
The Digital & Mobile jury is:
- Morihiro Harano, Creative Director, Founder, PARTY, Japan - Jury President
- Dwayne Serjeant, Regional Practice Leader, Isobar, Hong Kong
- Laurent Shen, Founder, Director, Moulin-Orange, Taiwan
- Mark Kozlowski, Creative Director, R/GA, Singapore
- Max Hegerman, Senior Vice President, Head of Digital, JWT, India
- Melvin Mangada, Managing Partner & Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\SMP, The Philippines
- Thierry Halbroth, Executive Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup, China
- Tim Buesing, Digital Creative Director, Publicis Mojo, Australia
- Youngmin Cho, Creative Director, Cheil, South Korea
The Media jury line-up is:
- Dominic Proctor, President, GroupM Worldwide, Global - Jury President
- Andi Sadha, Chief Executive Officer, Activate Media, Indonesia
- Bertilla Teo, Chief Executive Officer, Greater China, Starcom MediaVest, China
- Jasmin Sohrabji, Managing Director, OMD, India
- Joe Nakamura, Chief Executive Officer, Universal McCann, Japan
- R. Gowthaman, Chief Executive Officer, Mindshare S&SE Asia, Asia Pacific
- Stuart Clark, Managing Director, Havas Media International, Asia Pacific
- Toby Hack, Managing Director, PHD, Australia
The Design jury members are:
- Yang Yeo, Chief Creative Officer, JWT, China - Jury President
- Andrew Petch, Executive Creative Director, Ace Saatchi & Saatchi, The Philippines
- Ashwini Desphande, Director, Elephant Strategy + Design, India
- Ikmyung Cho, Executive Creative Director, SK Marketing & Company, South Korea
- Jeffry Gamble, Executive Creative Director, DDB Group, Hong Kong
- Kazoo Sato, Executive Creative Director, TBWA\Hakuhodo, Japan
- Mike Staniford, Executive Creative Director, Landor, Australia
The PR jury have been named as:
- Glenn Osaki, President, MSL Group Asia, Regional - Jury President
- Angelina Ong, Regional Managing Director, Burson-Marsteller Asia Pacific, China
- Diana Lesaca, President & Chief Executive Officer, Weber Shandwick, The Philippines
- Kelly Bennett, Managing Partner & Regional Director, Eleven PR, New Zealand Ong
- Hock Chuan, Partner/Technical Advisor, Maverick PR, Indonesia
- Richard Tsang, Chairman & Managing Director, Strategic Public Relations Group, Hong Kong
- Tadashi Inokuchi, Senior Division Director, PR Planner, Dentsu PR, Japan
Terry Savage, Chairman of Lions Festivals says, "To ensure that Spikes Asia continues to set the creative benchmark within the region, it's crucial that the people judging the entries and casting their opinions are respected, passionate and forward-thinking within their fields. In these five juries we have these qualities, which will help the truly great work to get recognised and rise to the top."
For information on how to enter, tips from past jury presidents on how to win at Spikes Asia and to register to attend, please visit www.spikes.asia.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
PR & Press Manager
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
Tel: +44 20 7728 4040
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.