SINGAPORE, Aug 20, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Spikes Asia has announced the final juries; Craft, Creative Effectiveness, Branded Content & Entertainment and Integrated, who complete a world-class collective of 75 regional industry experts. Jury members will convene in Singapore during the Festival to judge entries into Spikes Asia, the regional creative advertising and communications festival for Asia Pacific, taking place 16-18 September.
- Eugene Cheong, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific - Jury President
- Ali Shabaz, Chief Creative Officer, Grey Group, SE Asia
- Eddie Wong, National Executive Creative Director, Draftfcb, China
- Jureeporn Thaidumrang, Founder & Creative Chairwoman, NudeJEH, Thailand
- Michael Ritchie, Executive Producer, Revolver Film, Australia
- Patrick Tom, Executive Creative Director, TBWA, Vietnam
- Subhash Pinnapola, Executive Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Sri Lanka
Creative Effectiveness Jury:
- Chris Thomas, Chairman and CEO BBDO Asia, Middle East & Africa, Chairman of Proximity Worldwide, BBDO Proximity, BBDO/Proximity, Global - Jury President
- Jamie McKay, Managing Partner, BWM, Australia
- Jane Lin-Baden, CRM Practice Leader, Isobar Asia Pacific, China
- Jarek Ziebinski, President, Leo Burnett, Asia Pacific
- Rob Campbell, Regional Head of Strategy, Wieden+Kennedy, Asia Pacific
- Rupen Desai, Regional President, Lowe + Partners, Asia Pacific
- Tim Broadbent, Global Effectiveness Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Global
Branded Content & Entertainment Jury:
- Michael Hilliard, Executive Producer, Finch, Australia - Jury President
- Achilles Li, Executive Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy Shanghai, China
- Ben Heyhoe Flint, Head of Asia Pacific, Fuse, Asia Pacific
- Manisha Tripathi, Managing Partner, SMG/Liquid Thread, India
- Richard Powell, Business Director & Head of Content, BBH Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific
- Steve Back, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather, Singapore
- Tony Bradbourne, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Special Group, New Zealand
- Yuya Furukawa, Executive Creative Director, Dentsu, Japan
- Amir Kassaei, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Worldwide, Global - Jury President
- David Guerrero, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Guerrero, the Philippines
- Dominic Proctor, President, GroupM Worldwide, Global
- Glenn Osaki, President, MSL Group Asia, Asia Pacific
- Michael Hilliard, Executive Producer, Finch, Australia
- Morihiro Harano, Creative Director, Founder, PARTY, Japan
- Tay Guan Hin, Regional Executive Creative Director, JWT, SE Asia
- Thierry Halbroth, Executive Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup, China
- Tina Manikas, Executive Vice President, Global Retail & Promotions, Draftfcb, Global
- Yang Yeo, Chief Creative Officer, JWT, China
About the juries Philip Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of Lions Festivals, comments, "It's really important to be launching the new Creative Effectiveness and Branded Content & Entertainment categories at Spikes Asia this year and we have got some highly regarded, key experts on these inaugural juries. They join an outstanding line-up of talent and we look forward to seeing which work these four juries decide to honour at this year's awards."
In addition to these members of the jury, Roy Poh, Executive Creative Director of Beautiful, Singapore, will be joining the Design jury and Karen Flynn, Managing Director of Euro RSCG Siren, Singapore, will join the PR jury due to the high increase of entry numbers in these two categories.
For any entry enquires, please contact Fiorenza Plinio at email@example.com. To view delegate packages and register to attend, please visit http://www.spikes.asia/attend_the_festival/festival_packages.cfm.
About Spikes Asia
The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, celebrating and inspiring Asia-Pacific creativity in advertising. Suntec City, Singapore, 27-29 September, 2017. Building on 30 years of the illustrious Spikes Awards, the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity is the result of a collaboration between the organisers of Cannes Lions and Haymarket, publishers of Campaign Asia Pacific.
The Festival provides the region's growing creative and advertising industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bringing together some of the finest creative thinkers from across the region and around the world. Spikes Asia, attended by over 1,800 delegates in 2016, offers an inspirational programme of seminars, tech talks and forums, focusing on creativity and learning, exhibitions of creative work from Asia-Pacific, networking events in the evening and the Spikes Asia award show.
The Spikes Awards, judged by leading international and regional creatives, honour the best creative work in the categories of Film, Print, Outdoor, Radio, Digital, Integrated, Direct, Promo & Activation, Media, Print Craft, Film Craft, Design, Mobile, PR, Branded Content & Entertainment, Healthcare and Innovation.
Incorporating Tangrams Effectiveness @ Spikes brings 15 years of celebrating Effectiveness and Strategy under one roof. The Tangrams celebrate the latest thinking in marketing effectiveness and showcase the very best examples of effective brand building from Asia Pacific. The Tangrams awards honour clients and their agencies for marketing strategies that deliver solid results to transform businesses and brands in categories for Effectivenss, Digital Strategy, Media Strategy, Data & Analytics and e-commerce.
Ascential powers the prestigious Cannes Lions festival for the branded communications industry, the world's premier payments and financial services congress Money20/20, Spring Fair/Autumn Fair, the global fashion trend forecasting service WGSN, environmental risk data business Groundsure, e-commerce analytics provider One Click Retail and advisory and business services firm, MediaLink.
Ascential Events is part of Ascential plc, which transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. Ascential plc is a global business-to-business information company that informs and connects the business world in 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services. Ascential's premium products enable focus, growth and value. The company provides customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected. www.ascential.com
About Haymarket Media Group
The Haymarket Media Group established in 1957 is the largest privately-owned magazine publisher in the UK, and one of the fastest growing media companies globally. The principal business is centred around its consumer, business, professional and customer publications. These are complemented by digital platforms and live events, including extensive exhibitions, conferences and awards. The Group's global expansion comes from wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and extensive licensing of key magazines to other publishers.
In Asia from their offices in Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, Haymarket Media Ltd publish market-leading titles Campaign Asia-Pacific, Finance Asia, Asian Investor, CEI Asia Pacific and Campaign India. In addition Haymarket organise a number of the region's leading industry awards and conferences relating to the communications and finance sectors. For more information about the Haymarket Media Group see www.haymarket.com.
PR & Press Manager,
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity
Tel: +44 20 7728 4040
Source: Spikes Asia
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.