|Thursday, 22 November 2012, 10:45 HKT/SGT|
SINGAPORE, Nov 22, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - OSEA2012 is set to open next Tuesday, 27 November 2012. Here are 10 exciting exhibition highlights at OSEA2012 you should know before you hit the event!
1) Damen Shipyards will be showcasing its extensive innovative shipbuilding solutions and services and the new AHTS 200 vessel design
2) Galperti's new manufacturing facility in Malaysia will be open to OSEA2012 visitors from 28 to 30 November, with transportation provided. Interested parties can register at the Galperti booth at BN2-01
3) McDermott will be highlighting its key capabilities supporting its Delivering Certainty efforts including its fabrication yards in Indonesia and China, as well as its Global Graduate Development Programme
4) Meet Bridon and find out how they installed cable assemblies and locked-coil ropes for the Singapore Flyer! They will be showcasing new, state-of-the-art ropes that will help offshore operators reach new depths.
5) With its recent IPO, Gaylin International is actively expanding into global markets. Find out more about its new 100,000 square feet facility in Malaysia which will be in operation by end of 2012
6) Durasafe, Singapore's leading supplier of premium and exclusive industrial, marine and oil & gas safety products from the world's top manufacturers, will be showcasing the world's first designer safety retail and online store at OSEA2012
7) Pacific Radiance is currently developing a state-of-the-art shipyard in Singapore, covering a land area of 32,000 square metres, which will mainly focus on ship repair
8) Check out the US Pavilion where a diverse range of industries from instrumentation to a variety of components manufacturers will be represented
9) See the best of German innovation and technology at the Germany Pavilion - supported by the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology and VDMA
10) The Russia Pavilion, one of the new international group pavilions at OSEA2012 has the biggest ever group participation, with Gazprom EP International, DMNG JSC, Marine Arctic Geological Expedition (MAGE JSC), A.R.T. Logistics and others, highlighting a wide range of services
OSEA2012 International Conference
Date: 27 - 30 November 2012
Venue: Level 3, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Hours: 27 November: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
28 - 30 November: 9.00am - 4:00pm
Admission: Registered delegates only
Date: 27 - 30 November 2012
Venue: Basement 2 & Level 1, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Hours: 10.30am - 6:00pm daily
Admission: Business and trade professionals only
About Singapore Exhibition Services (SES)
Singapore Exhibitions Services organises a portfolio of international tradeshows serving the Communications, Engineering, Machinery and Lifestyle industries. Its events consistently attract a high level of overseas participation with foreign exhibitors accounting for almost 80% of the show floor. Singapore Exhibitions Services is a member of Allworld Exhibitions Alliance, a global network with over 50 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.sesallworld.com.
Senior PR Executive
Singapore Exhibition Services
Tel: +65 6233 6635
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Gas & Oil, Nuclear, Energy
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.