|Features live keynote by Sir Martin Sorrell, spotlights new talent through the Rising Star Award and M.A.P Asia, and a possible Guinness World Record|
SINGAPORE, Feb 26, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - The Festival of Media Asia 2013, the Asian iteration of the acclaimed Festival of Media for creativity and innovation, has announced its full and final agenda. This year's Festival will be held at the W Singapore - Sentosa Cove from 3-5 March 2013 in Singapore.
The Festival features the most powerful media executives, brands, broadcasters, publishers and technologists from across Asia, including the strongest brand presence of any Asian conference. The agenda features an impressive array of over forty speakers across nine separate sessions, each one exploring a different facet of "Mobility".
- Guinness World Record: In this session Steve Blakeman, CEO, Asia Pacific at OMD and Harry Dewhirst, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, APAC at [a-mo-bee] will demonstrate the real power of the mobile device and attempt to set a Guinness World Record for the Largest Interactive Mobile Presentation in the process.
- Exclusive Keynote: WPP group chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell leads the slate of industry heavyweights speaking at the Festival, and his live keynote address will be the highlight of the event.
- National Mobility: Hosted by Angela Mackay, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, The Financial Times, this kick-off session focuses on how international brands are positioning themselves in Asia, and what this means for an organisation's global growth strategy.
- M.A.P Asia 2013: This unique project supporting innovation will be launching in Asia by industry demand. M.A.P (Media Accelerator Programme) is designed to present new media products and services to the most senior decision-makers in Southeast Asian markets and media.
- The Rising Star Award: Aimed at identifying the brightest young talent in Asia, this award will also give media and marketing talent under the age of 30 the opportunity to present in front of senior industry leaders. Finalists will have 24 hours to respond to a client brief, and will be assessed by a panel of industry judges.
- Festival App: Smartphone users can download the Festival app which puts Festival information and other features at their fingertips. The app features a full event schedule, speaker listing, personalised agenda, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube streams, real-time event notifications and more.
"No other event offers this level of interaction with speakers of this calibre, or takes such an unbiased look at media space here in Asia," said Charlie Crowe, Founder of the Festival and CEO of C Squared. "We are honoured that these speakers have agreed to come to the Festival, and we encourage people to come and join us for this special opportunity."
The full agenda for the Festival of Media Asia 2013 is available on the website. It maps out both days of the conference, including the different facets of mobility that will be explored:
- BRAND MOBILITY - From online video and traditional TV to mobile and social, where is the best place for brands to be seen in Asia?
- CONTENT MOBILITY - Liquid content, fresh innovations and radical new business models.
- SOCIAL MOBILITY - The end of deference and the internationalisation of social attitudes.
The inaugural Festival of Media Asia in 2011 was a huge success, bringing together 600 attendees from 23 different countries across Asia and the globe.
Follow @FestivalofMedia on Twitter and use the #FOMA13 hashtag. For more information and live updates, download the Festival of Media mobile app.
About Festival of Media Asia Pacific
Festival of Media launched in Venice in 2007 and the brand now has five major events across the world, attended by 4,000 senior delegates and receiving over 4,000 Awards entries. Follow the conversation as it unfolds live on Twitter @FestivalOfMedia and don't forget to use the hashtag #FOMA15, or visit www.festivalofmedia.com/asia-pacific.
About C Squared
C Squared launched the Festival of Media in Venice in 2007 and the brand now has four major events across the world, attended senior leaders from the media industry. In 2009, C Squared acquired the leading brand M&M Global along with the M&M Global Awards. The company also owns Creamglobal, now the world's largest database of media innovation, and its bespoke technology serves many of the leading global agency groups and multinational advertisers. More information is available at www.csquared.cc.
Amala Naravane / Devin Jeyathurai
Rice Communications for the Festival of Media Asia 2013
Tel: +65 6221 8324 / +65 6221 8729
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Source: Festival of Media Asia Pacific
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Film & Video, Mobility/Wireless, Broadcast
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2020 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.