|Monday, 8 June 2009, 11:32 HKT/SGT|
HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM, June 8, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - 50+ speakers from 12 countries will make presentations at the 8th regional Hospital Management Asia conference on August 13 & 14 at The Equatorial Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The two-day conference, preceded by a day of pre-conference seminars, will showcase best hospital practices from worldwide sources with expert speakers and moderators from Asia, Europe and the US bringing Worldwide Hospital Management Thinking and Experience to hospital managers in Asia.
At HMA, the delegates sharpen their skills, expand their thinking and increase their expertise to achieve a higher level of service excellence, as well as get a rare opportunity to network with fellow professionals and hospital suppliers from all over the region.
HMA 2009 indeed has the support of numerous distinguished partners and sponsors including the Joint Commission International as Strategic Corporate Partner; Johns Hopkins Medicine International as Strategic Healthcare Partner. HMA is presented in Vietnam by Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association and the Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City.
HMAs notable network of partner associations includes the International Hospital Federation as well as the Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines, Gulf Cooperation Council-Health Ministers Council, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Indian Healthcare Federation, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, Astron and National Association of Health Industry China.
The Media Partners of HMA include CMPMedica Asia Pte Ltd. and ACN Newswire. Official Publications are Medical Tribune, Medical Progress, MIMS, Thanh Nien, Tap chi thoi su y hoc, The Vietnam Business Forum, Tuoi Tre, The Employer Magazine and The Trainer Magazine. Public Relation Partners are Masso PR as Official PR Partner, Integrated Public Relations, Creative Crest, Amex, and PR Society of Indonesia.
Key sponsors who are helping in making it all happen are: Austco Marketing & Service (Asia) Ltd as Official Cooperating Sponsors, Highlands Coffee, YKC Spa and Vinasun.
HMA is organized by OIC EVENTS ASIA: Specialists in regional conferences and awards and jointly organized in Vietnam with Hoan My Medical Corporation.
The impressive line-up of distinguished speakers to date includes:
1. Dr. Dilshaad Ali Bin Abas Ali, Chief Executive Officer, Hospital Pantai Putri (Malaysia)
2. Dr. Jose Acuin, Director for Medical Quality Improvement, The Medical City (Philippines)
3. Dr. Saeed ALQahtani, Head of Planning Department and Quality Management Consultant, King Fahad Specialist Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
4. Prof. Jerome Babate, Chairperson, RO Diagan Cooperative Hospital (Philippines)
5. Vishal Bali, CEO, Wockhardt Hospitals Group (India)
6. Dr. Robert Bob Beaudoin, University of Connecticut (USA)
7. Dr. Yash Paul Bhatia, ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants (India)
8. Prof. Quek Swee Chye, Vice Chairman Medical Board, National University Hospital (Singapore)
9. Dr. Rodolfo "Dups" de los Reyes, Managing Director, R.A. de los Reyes Management Consultancy (Philippines)
10. Prof. Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
11. Prof. Kwong Ming Fock, Board Advisor on Clinical Governance, Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
12. Dr. Kok Mun Foong, Director - Operations, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
13. Dr. HM Goh, Medical Director, University Malaya Specialist Centre (Malaysia)
14. Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon, General Director, FV Hospital (Vietnam)
15. Dr. Png Hong Hock, Deputy Director - Division of Nursing, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
16. Jin Lor, Regional Director, ECRI Institute (Malaysia)
17. Lee Jiunn Kee, Assistant Manager Performance Mgt. Department, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
18. Dr. Daphne Khoo, Director Clinical Governance and Quality Management, Singapore Health Services (Singapore)
19. Peter Lee, Ministry of Health (Singapore)
20. Heidi Mah, Manager - Quality Assurance, National University Hospital (Singapore)
21. Leong Yew Meng, CEO, Institute of Mental Health (Singapore)
22. Dr. Sandhya Mujumdar, Deputy Director -- Medical Affairs Department, National University Hospital (Singapore)
23. Johnny Quah, CFO, KK Womens and Children Hospital (Singapore)
24. Dr. Mark Parrish, Physician Executive for Asia Pacific, Microsoft (Singapore)
25. Prof. Norman Moore, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
26. Ashok Shah, Senior General Manager, FMS (Malaysia)
27. Ameurfina Silo, Quality Professional/ Nurse/ Clinical Researcher/Educator, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
28. Dan Smigelski, Vice President, American Hospital Management Corporation (USA)
29. Tan Jack Thian, Chief Operating Officer, KK Women's & Children Hospital (Singapore)
30. Stephanie Teo, Deputy Director Operations, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
31. Truong Minh Chuong, Lecturer, School of Industrial Management, University of Technology (Vietnam)
32. Loendi Amanda Van der Westhuizen, Nurse Educator, King Fahad Medical City Hospital (Saudi Arabia)
33. Nellie Yeo, Chief Quality Officer - National Healthcare Group and Consultant, Joint Commission International (USA)
For information on Hospital Management Asia: www.hospitalmanagementasia.com
Phone: (632) 892 1650
Topic: Corporate Announcement
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.