|Steve Thompson, CEO of Johns Hopkins Medicine International leads early confirmed plenary speakers, including Paul vanOstenberg, Vice President of Joint Commission International, and Assoc. Prof. Low Guat Tin, National Institute of Education, Singapore.|
HANOI, VIETNAM, May 3, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Over 50 international speakers will make presentations at the 11th annual Hospital Management Asia conference (HMA) on September 13 & 14, 2012 at the Melia Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam.
HMA's program includes plenary sessions featuring widely recognized industry and Hospital Management leaders from around the region; workshops and demonstrations (Special Interest Sessions) on topic-specific innovations and up-to-date best hospital management practices. The emphasis is on the educational side centering on "nuts and bolts", "how to" workshops.
Plenary speakers who will frame the tone and directions for discussions in the Special Interest Sessions (SIS) are thought leaders from various industries and experts in hospital management including:
Mr. Steven Thompson will talk about "The Emerging Characteristics of High Performing Hospitals". Dr. Paul vanOstenberg will speak on "Top 10 trends in Healthcare, Medical and the Pharmaceutical Industry". Assoc. Prof. Low Guat Tin will share "The Trials and Tribulations of Care Providers".
Others speakers include:
1. Mr. Haji Abd Aziz Abd Rahman, CEO, KPJ Seremban Specialist Hospital (Malaysia)
2. Mr. Vishal Bali, CEO, Fortis Healthcare Global (Singapore)
3. Dr. Robert Beaudoin, Professor, University of Connecticut (USA)
4. Dr. Robert Behar, Chairman of the Board, CEO, North Cypress Medical Center (USA)
5. Dr. Yash Paul Bhatia, Managing Director, Astron Hospital &Healthcare Consultants (India)
6. Dr. Anne Blunden, Director of Nursing, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
7. Dr. Paul Chang, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Joint Commission International (Singapore)
8. Dr. Samanthi De Silva, Head Of Medical Services, Hemas Hospital, Wattala (Sri Lanka)
9. Dr. Rodolfo "Dups" delos Reyes, Managing Director, RAdelosReyes Mgm't Consultancy (Philippines)
10. Prof. Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines)
11. Mr. Murtaza Esuffaly, Chairman, Hemas Hospitals (Sri Lanka)
12. Prof. Kwong Ming Fock, Senior Consultant, Department of Gastroenterology, Changi General Hospital (Singapore)
13. Mr. Peter Ford, Vice President - Healthcare Liability Asia Pacific, Allied World Assurance Company (Hong Kong)
14. Dr. Ed Hansen, Administrator, Chrissie Tomlinson Memorial Hospital (UK)
15. Ms. Maria Holswilder, Director of Nursing Neuroscience Centre, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
16. Mr. Yew-Meng Leong, CEO, National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (Singapore)
17. Dr. Ling Moi Lin, Microbiologist and Director of Infection Control, Singapore General Hospital (Singapore)
18. Dr. Phan Thi Ngoc Linh, Accreditation Manager, Quality Assurance & Clinical Governance Department, Far East Medical Limited (Vietnam)
19. Dr. Sandhya Mujumdar, Deputy Director, National University Hospital (Singapore)
20. Prof. Swee Chye Quek, Deputy Chairman - Medical Board, National University Hospital (Singapore)
21. Ms. Sangita Reddy, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
22. Mr. Ardy Roberto, Author, The Heart of Healing (Philippines)
23. Mr. Amitabh Saxena, CEO, Anexas Consultancy (India)
24. Dr. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
25. Ms. Loendi Westhuizen, Nurse Educator / Coordinator, King Fahad Medical City (Saudi Arabia)
HMA 2012 is organized by Exedra Events and presented in cooperation with the Ministry of Health Vietnam, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Joint Commission International, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Austco Marketing, Det Norske Veritas Healthcare, Inc. and a number of national associations and organizations across Asia.
HMA is also supported by Business World, Global Health Press, Medical Products Asia and Vietnam Business Forum as Media Partners. PR Partners are ACN Newswire, Creative Crest (India), Integrated Public Relations (Malaysia), and Masso iPR (Vietnam).
For additional information please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com .
About Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
HMA was awarded BEST MANAGED EVENT in the Asian Conference Awards 2013, organized by the London-based Global Conference Network.
HMA, now in its 13th year, is the largest educational event for healthcare managers in Asia. HMA 2014 is organized by Exedra Events and presented by the Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines (PHAPi), in cooperation with Johns Hopkins International, Joint Commission International, Austco Marketing & Service (Asia), The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, DNV GL, Elsevier, RiskMan International Pty Ltd, Wolters Kluwer Health|UpToDate, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, and a number of national associations and organizations across Asia: Association of Healthcare Providers (India), ASTRON Hospital & Healthcare Consultants Private Limited, Healthcare Federation of India, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Ho Chi Minh City Medical Association, Indian Health Care Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, Japan Hospital Association, Korean Hospital Association, Ministry of Health Vietnam, Myanmar Private Hospital Association, The Medical Practitioner Society of Ho Chi Minh City. For more information, please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com.
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: +632 846 8339
Source: Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Sectors: Daily Finance, BioTech
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2019 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.