MANILA, Apr 12, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - The 7th Asian Publishing Convention (APC) has announced the convention's Magic 12 lineup of speakers. APC will be held on July 11 & 12, 2013 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Manila.
APC's program includes plenary and bootcamp sessions. A BOOTCAMP is a disciplined coaching method which engages delegates fully to develop solutions to specific industry challenges. The Bootcamp leader briefs delegates on the specific topic with interactive discussion. A challenge is set for the class. Breakout groups develop and present their solutions. The Bootcamp leader reviews the solutions with class participation and the delegates vote the best solution.
You will get 'action-learning' BOOTCAMP training - 12 hands-on, interactive and intense sessions that will equip you immediately with useful skills and tools. High-stress, high-value experience!
Mr. Cyril Pereira, Co-chair of APC 2013, emphasizes that, "The APC Bootcamp is action-learning under stress. Each session will group-rate the best solution. It teaches smart collaboration for best results."
Partial List of the 'Dreaded' Bootcamp Faculty:
1. Ms. Inez Albert, Digital Sales Director, Asia Pacific, The Economist Group (Hong Kong)
2. Dr. Bill Belew, Chief Executive Officer, CosmoFair Network (USA)
3. Mr. Eliot Connor, Sales Director, Facebook (Singapore)
4. Mr. Andrew Duck, Managing Director, Audience Media (New Zealand)
5. Mr. John Fong, Chief Executive Officer, Serious Technology (Malaysia)
6. Mr. Steve Garton, Media Consultant, Steve Garton Consulting (Hong Kong)
7. Mr. Kelvin Ho, Head of Sales, Innity Philippines, Inc
8. Ms. Maria Rodriguez Java, Country Managing Director - Philippines, Effective Measure
9. Mr. Allein Moore, CEO/Publisher, AdAsia Media (Singapore)
10. Dr. Stephen Quinn, Digital Media Consultant and Mojo Trainer, MOJO Media Insights (Hong Kong)
11. Ms. Timi Siytangco, Director, Digital Strategies, Bite Communications (Singapore)
12. Mr. Ahsan Uddin Shan, Trainer, School of Film & Media Studies, Ngee Ann CET Academy (Singapore)
REGISTER NOW and enjoy the early bird rates until May 3, 2013. To register as a delegate, contact Mylene Alcazar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APC 2013 is presented by Strategic Corporate Partner WoodWing and Cooperating Partners PLDT SME Nation, Bote Central Inc. and Writer's Block Philippines.
As in previous years, APC continues to build on the network of over 20 partners and sponsors that cooperate to make the event happen. For a complete list, please visit http://publishingconvention.com.
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Asian Publishing Convention
Sectors: Print & Package, Broadcast, Film & Sat
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.