Cebu City, Philippines, June 17, 2014 - (ACN Newswire) - The annual Hospital Management Asia (HMA) will be held on August 28 & 29, 2014 at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines.
HMA, now on its 13th year, is totally committed to keeping healthcare managers, clinicians and leaders updated on worldwide healthcare management thinking and experience, and on current healthcare management trends and best practices while creating a real and virtual forum for regional networking of healthcare managers. Last year's event was held in Bangkok, Thailand. 882 delegates from 35 countries attended.
HMA 2014 is presented with the full cooperation and support of the Private Hospital Association of the Philippines (PHAPi), Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Joint Commission International, Austco Marketing & Service (Asia), The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, DNV GL, Elsevier, RiskMan International Pty Ltd, Wolters Kluwer Health|UpToDate, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, and the national hospital associations and organizations across Asia.
Over 70 speakers and experts will complete probably the best international speaker line-up ever of a hospital management event in Asia. Some of them are:
- Paula Wilson, CEO of Joint Commission International
- Dr. Paul Chang, Vice President of Accreditation, Standards, and Measurement, Joint Commission International
- Katherine McCoy, Director of Nursing, Johns Hopkins Singapore
- Chan Choo Lin, Director of Operations, Johns Hopkins Singapore
- Dr. Stephen McAdam, Global Technical Director for Healthcare at DNV Business Assurance
- Vishal Bali, Asia Head - Healthcare, TPG Growth
- Dr. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospitals Group
- Dr. Swee Chye Quek, Deputy Chairman - Medical Board, National University Hospital
- Dr. Alejandro C. Dizon, Chief Quality Officer at St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rene Domingo, Professor, Asian Institute of Management
Delegates attending the conference can benefit from an array of Pre-Conference Sessions, Special Interest Sessions, CEO Forum, Asian Leaders Summit, Hospital Solutions Clinics, Best Practices Presentations, and two new HMA offerings such as C-COACH (one-on-one CEO Coaching) and P-SAT (Presentation Skills and Training for speakers and delegates).
An integral part of HMA is the Asian Hospital Management Awards (AHMA). The prestigious AHMA recognizes and honors hospitals in Asia that carry out best hospital practices in 11 categories. Hospitals from all over the region are encouraged to nominate themselves and enter their successful projects, programs, or best practices.
Be a part of HMA 2014, Asia's Premier Learning Conference and Expo for Hospital Managers where teaching, learning and networking can be achieved in one gathering! For more information about HMA 2014 and for a complete list of award categories, please visit www.hospitalmanagementasia.com.
To register as a delegate, please email Efren Soliman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mylene Alcazar at email@example.com.
To submit an entry for awards, please coordinate with Karla Alcaraz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing and Media Coordinator
Tel: +632 846 8339
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Hospital Management Asia (HMA)
Sectors: Healthcare & Pharm
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.