|Tuesday, 29 September 2015, 12:00 HKT/SGT|
HO CHI MINH CITY & TOKYO, Sept 29, 2015 - (ACN Newswire) - Vietnam Export Import Bank (Eximbank), low-cost air carrier Jetstar Pacific (Jetstar) and JCB International Co., Ltd. (JCBI), the international operations subsidiary of JCB, officially launched the Jetstar-Eximbank JCB co-branded card. The card is a product developed and issued by Eximbank and Jetstar Pacific, with the objectives to bring outstanding benefits and privileges to consumers.
Representative of Eximbank said: "The Jetstar-Eximbank JCB co-branded card is developed on the basis of international credit or debit cards. The card has all functions of international credit or debit cards, such as: payment for goods, services purchased at JCB merchants; payment for online orders of goods and services over the Internet; utilities bill payment i.e. water, electricity, Internet, cable TV; etc. on the Eximbank website".
"The strong co-operation with Eximbank gives Jetstar Pacific continuous support to the diversity and expansion of its online payment system. We are pleased to bring to the consumers a co-branded card with modern features and special offers. Jetstar-Eximbank JCB cardholders could use the card to purchase Jetstar Pacific air tickets of over 25 domestic and international routes connecting to 60 destinations of 16 countries of the Jetstar Group network, or make payment on other e-commerce systems." - Mr. Le Hong Ha - Chief Executive Officer of Jetstar Pacific said.
Mr. Hiroshi Terada, Executive Vice President of JCBI stated, "The travel and payment industry originally have high affinity and support consumers to travel smoothly and make travel an enjoyable experience. This Jetstar-Eximbank JCB co-branded card has various benefits for more comfortable travel. In fact, in addition to such benefits, cardmembers can enjoy shopping at about 29 million JCB acceptance locations around the world as well as a variety of other services and benefits. This card will be a necessary item for customers who fly with Jetstar."
Moreover, Jetstar-Eximbank JCB cardholders can also enjoy special offers and services from Eximbank and Jetstar Pacific as follows:
- Waiver of card issuance fee and annual fee for the first year, for primary cards and supplementary cards issued from 29/09/2015 to 27/12/2015.
- Receive electronics voucher worth VND 300,000 if cardholders are among the first to have one transaction of at least VND 1 million during the promotion period from 29/09/2015 to 27/12/2015 (total number of electronic vouchers: 2,000).
- Waiver of Eximbank internet banking services fee for one year.
- Spend and earn accumulated reward points for free Jetstar Pacific voucher redemption.
- Top spenders each month (minimum of VND 50 million) have the chance to receive 2 Jetstar Pacific return domestic air tickets and 1 night stay at a hotel for 2 people.
- Access to 3 priority check-in counters at Tan Son Nhat Airport (HCMC), Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) and Da Nang Airport (Da Nang).
- Priority in waiting list when booking at airport ticket counters.
- Enjoy special offers and discounts at Privilege Merchants such as: B's mart, Menard cosmetics, Sumo BBQ restaurant, Kichi Kichi restaurant and many others (more details at eximbank.com.vn).
- Participate in other promotional programs held by Eximbank and Jetstar Pacific from time to time.
Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint-Stock Bank - Eximbank is one of the first joint stock commercial banks in Vietnam, officially came into operation on January 17, 1990. Over 25 years of operations, Eximbank is now one of Vietnam's leading banks. Taking innovation as the core for sustainable development, Eximbank has been continuously improving its competitiveness. Innovation - for Eximbank, is a long-term investment to bring more benefits for both corporate and individual customers and also a tool for future goal accomplishment.
Jetstar Pacific is Vietnam's first low-cost air carrier and a member of Jetstar Group - the leading low-cost air carrier in Asia Pacific operating flights to 60 destinations in 16 countries. In Vietnam, Jetstar Pacific is currently operating 25 domestic and international routes. The two main shareholders of Jetstar Pacific are Vietnam Airlines and Qantas Airways (Australia).
JCB is a global payment brand and a leading credit card issuer and acquirer in Japan. JCB launched its card business in Japan in 1961 and began expanding worldwide in 1981. Its acceptance network includes about 29 million merchants and over a million cash advance locations in 190 countries and territories. JCB cards are now issued in 19 countries and territories, with more than 89 million cardmembers. As part of its international growth strategy, JCB has formed alliances with more than 350 leading banks and financial institutions globally to increase merchant coverage and card-member base. As a comprehensive payment solution provider, JCB commits to providing responsive and high-quality service and products to all customers worldwide. More information about JCB is also available on the website: www.jcbcorporate.com/english
Note: JCB statistics are as of the end of March 2015.
For more information, please contact:
Eximbank Card Center
24B Truong Dinh - Ward 6 - District 3 -HCMC
Tel: 1800 1199
Jetstar Pacific Customer Service Center
Tel: 1900 1550
JCB International Co., Ltd.
Corporate Planning Department
Topic: Press release summary
Sectors: Cards & Payments, Travel & Tourism, Daily News
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.