MANILA, Nov 16, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - The Asian Institute of Management announced yesterday that the Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility on November 19 and 20 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel is fully subscribed. Of particular note is that delegates are coming from 23 countries. 473 are confirmed and registrations will be closed today.
With 73 speakers and moderators from 13 countries - the Asian Forum has once again shown itself as the must attend CSR event in Asia.
International speakers coming are:
1. Mr. Mohiuddin Babar, Executive Director, BizCare (Bangladesh)
2. Mr. Ashutosh Chadha, Director Strategic Education Initiatives APAC, Corporate Affairs Group, Intel Corporation (India)
3. Mr. John DaSilva, Project Development Manager, Kenan Institute Asia (Thailand)
4. Mr. Rolf Dietmar, Programme Director, German Technical Cooperation (China)
5. Ms. Jacqui Dixon, Director, CSR Asia (Hong Kong)
6. Ms. Shelly Esque, Vice President, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Intel Corporation (USA)
7. Dr. Bradley K. Googins, Director Emeritus, Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, Professor Organizational Studies, Carroll School of Management at Boston College (USA)
8. Jrg Hartmann, Executive Director, Centre for Cooperation with the Private Sector, German Technical Cooperation (Germany)
9. Ms. Cynthia Jones, Head of Private Partnerships for Asia-UN World Food Programme - Regional Bureau for Asia (Thailand)
10. Ms. Angela Joo-Hyun Kang, Founder & CEO, Global Competitiveness Empowerment Forum (Korea)
11. Ms. Sinta Kaniawati, General Manager Uli Peduli Foundation, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk (Indonesia)
12. Ms. Yanti Koestoer, Executive Director, Indonesia Business Links (Indonesia)
13. Ms. Neha Kumar, Technical Manager, Indo-German, CSR Initiative, German Technical Cooperation (India)
14. Mr. Sam Y.S. Lee, CEO, InnoCSR (China)
15. Mr. Alex Mavro, Founder and Lead Consultant, Social Impact Ventures Asia (Thailand)
16. Dato Paduka Timothy Ong, Chairman, Brunei Economic Development Board (Brunei Darussalam)
17. Ms. Nina Patawaran, Founder, Philippines Dictionary Project (USA)
18. Prof. Jeffrey Phang, Assistant Professor, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (Malaysia)
19. Ms. Rajifah Ramli, Head, Corporate Responsibility, Ranhill Utilities Berhad (Malaysia)
20. Mr. Kapil Rampal, CEO, Creative Crest (India)
21. Mr. Puvan Selvanathan, Chief Sustainability Officer, Group Sustainability, Sime Darby Holdings Bhd (Malaysia)
22. Dr. Faiz Shah, Advisor, Responsible Business Initiative (Pakistan)
23. Ms. Ganitta Sunantaraks, Senior Consultant - Corporate Social Responsibility, Kenan Institute Asia (Thailand)
24. Mr. Ola Jo Tandre, Director, Telenor (Norway)
25. Ms. Pearl Tiwari, Vice President (CSR), Ambuja Cements Limited (India)
26. Mr. William A. Valentino, VP Corporate Social Responsibility, Bayer Greater China, Bayer (China) Limited
27. Ms. Ada Wong, Corporate Citizenship Manager, Community Business Hong Kong
28. Dato' Ghazali Yusoff, Executive Chairman, Nusantara Technologies Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
Recognized as the largest and most significant conference and awards program on CSR in Asia, the AFCSR 2009 is a learning conference, expo and awards program rolled into one. Aside from Manila, it had also been previously held in Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.
The AFCSR 2009 principal hosts are the Asian Institute of Management's Ramon V. del Rosario, Sr. Center for Corporate Social Responsibility (AIM-RVR Center) and German Technical Cooperation (GTZ). The organizing committee is composed of representatives of partner organizations from all over Asia, chaired by Ramon R. del Rosario, Jr., Chairman of the Board of Advisors, AIM-RVR Center for Corporate Social Responsibility.
AFCSR 2009 has the support of distinguished sponsors including Intel as Strategic Partner: Asian CSR Awards and Official Technology Partner; Lopez Group Foundation, Inc. as the Strategic Corporate Partner; Holcim, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company, Sagittarius Mines, Inc., The Phinma Group, Unilever and The Coca-Cola Company as Official Industry Partners; and Ayala Corporation, Banyan Tree Global Foundation Ltd., BusinessWorld, Jollibee, Jubilant Organosys Ltd, Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philamlife), Philippine Coffee Board (Kape Isla), Microsoft, SM Foundation and Sony Philippines, Inc. as Cooperating Partners. The Public Relations Partners are Weber Shandwick - Manila, Amex Team - Thailand, APCO Worldwide - China, Creative Crest - India, Integrated Public Relations - Malaysia, Masso PR Vietnam and PR Society of Indonesia. Official media partners include International Herald Tribune, ammado, ACN Newswire, ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC), BusinessWorld, ChinaCSR.com, China CSR Map, China Newswire, CSR Asia, G-PLUS GLOBAL Pte Ltd, Management Systems Asia, Philippine Daily Inquirer, philstar.com, Syntao, The Employer Magazine and The Trainer Magazine.
AFCSR's notable partners include: ActionAid International Vietnam, ASEAN Foundation, Asia Pacific Philanthropy Consortium, Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia, Business in the Community-UK, Center for Development and Integration Vietnam, Centre for Social Markets India, Community Business Hong Kong, Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Council for Better Corporate Citizenship Japan, Habitat for Humanity International, Indonesia Business Links, Kenan Institute Asia, League of Corporate Foundations Philippines, Makati Business Club, Management Association of the Philippines, Management Institute for Social Change Malaysia, National Center for Sustainability Reporting Indonesia, Philippine Business for Social Progress, Population and Community Development Association of Thailand, Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum, PPM Institute of Management Indonesia, Responsible Business Initiative Pakistan, and Singapore Compact for CSR.
Tel: (632) 812 6289
Topic: Press release summary
Source: Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR)
Sectors: Daily Finance, Environment
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.