SINGAPORE, Oct 7, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - Recognized as the largest and most significant conference and awards program on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Asia, the Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR) is now celebrating its ninth year with over 400 delegates from 18 countries expected to attend. It is presented by the AIM RVR Center and co-presented by GTZ (German Technical Cooperation), and Intel; and runs in cooperation with AIM Kelab Malaysia and Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman-Center for Sustainable Development and CSR (UTAR/CSR).
AIM Distinguished Alumna, YABhg Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor has kindly consented to be the Guest-of-Honor and grace the Asian CSR Awards 2010 on October 22 at the Nirwana Ballroom, Crowne Plaza Mutiara, Kuala Lumpur.
An integral part of AFCSR is the Asian CSR Awards that recognizes and honors Asian companies for outstanding, innovative and world-class products, services, projects and programs in five categories - Best Workplace Practices; Concern for Health; Environmental Excellence; Poverty Alleviation; and Support and Improvement of Education. These projects should demonstrate the company's leadership, sincerity and on-going commitment in incorporating ethical values, compliance with legal requirements, respect for individuals, involvement in communities and protection of the environment into the way they do business. The Awards ceremonies will take place during the Gala Dinner and Awards Night of AFCSR 2010 on October 22, 2010.
AFCSR 2010 is also supported by Genting Malaysia Berhad as Platinum Sponsor. Its Official Industry Partners are Avantha Group, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., Lopez Group Foundation, Inc., and Oishi (Liwayway Marketing Corporation). The Coca-Cola Export Corporation, Sagittarius Mines, Inc, Permodalan Nasional Berhad, Angsana Spa and Barista Coffee are Cooperating Partners.
- AFCSR's notable partners include:
- ActionAid International Vietnam
- ASEAN Foundation
- Asia Pacific Philanthropy Consortium
- Asia Society
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants
- Baltic Management Development Association (BMDA)
- Business Ethics Institute of Malaysia (BEIM)
- Business in the Community - UK
- Center for Development and Integration - Vietnam
- Center for International Business Ethics (CIBE) - China
- Centre for Social Markets - India
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chinese Federation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CFCSR)
- Community Business - Hong Kong
- Confederation of Asia-Pacific Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Council for Better Corporate Citizenship - Japan
- CSR Europe
- Euro-China Centre for Leadership and Responsibility at China-Europe
- International Business School (ECCLAR at CEIBS)
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (GRLI)
- Habitat for Humanity International
- Indonesia Business Links
- International Business Leaders Forum
- Kenan Institute Asia
- League of Corporate Foundations - Philippines
- Makati Business Club
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Malaysian Institute of Management
- Management Association of the Philippines
- Management Institute for Social Change - Malaysia
- National Center for Sustainability Reporting - Indonesia
- Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research
- Philippine Business for Social Progress
- Population and Community Development Association of Thailand
- PPM Institute of Management - Indonesia
- Responsible Business Initiative -- Pakistan
- Singapore Compact for CSR
- Women in Sustainability Action (WISA)
The Public Relations Partners are Integrated Public Relations - Malaysia as the Official PR Partner with APCO Worldwide - China, Creative Crest - India, SRI Vietnam and PR Society of Indonesia. Official media partners include ammado, ACN Newswire, ANC, BusinessWorld, Charitarian Magazine, China CSR Map, China Newswire, China Philanthropy Times, CSR Asia, Employer Magazine, The Green Channel, International Herald Tribune, Management Systems Asia, Philippine Daily Inquirer, philstar.com, Sin Chew Daily, Syntao, TBL, Trainer Magazine and Utusan Malaysia.
The event manager for the AFCSR is Exedra Events. For further information on the Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility, please visit www.asianforumcsr.com.
Tel: +632 812 6289
Topic: Trade Show or Conference
Source: Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility (AFCSR)
From the Asia Corporate News Network
Copyright © 2021 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. A division of Asia Corporate News Network.